Thursday, March 3, 2011

TAF international guests: Kevin Pontuti, UW-Stout


Kevin Pontuti is one of the 50 TAF International Week guests. He comes from the Department of Art and Design, University of Wisconsin-Stout, USA.


Kevin wrote a story for our Art&Media blog introducing himself and his degree programme. About the International Week he says:


"I am pleased to be participating in the TAMK School of Art and Media International Week. One of the main goals for my trip will be to explore exchange opportunities and to look for ways to foster collaboration between our respective universities. I’m also very excited to see what the students at TAMK School of Art and Media are up to and learn about their creative interests, as well as, the interests of the faculty. This will be my first trip to Finland and I greatly look forward to visiting Tampere."

Read the story 
|||

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kevin, hope to meet you in Tampere! I will be there for the international week, coming straight from Beirut.

    ReplyDelete