Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alessia Giugno presentation


Hello everybody!

I´m Alessia Giugno, an Italian student who came in Tampere for an exchange experience.
I came here in August and I was supposed to stay only six months but considering that I like living in Tampere, I have extended for other three months, so that I´ll be studying here till May. Tourism and events communication are the two fields of study I´m really interested in and I have chosen the first like my major subject.
In March I started my work placement in Tamk University of Applied Sciences,under the supervision of the Professor Cai Melakoski, the Head of the Media Degree Programme .
My role is to take care about the external communication of the International Week that will take place in May (from the 3rd to the 7th) and to manage all the practical staff concerning hotel arrangements, how to reach Tampere, what you can do in your free time and so forth.
I´ll be very happy to help you and to answer to all your questions.

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment